PREP: 10 MIN COOK: 16 MIN SERVES: 6
¼ cup Food Lion Soy Sauce
1 tbsp my essentials Oil
1 tbsp Food Lion Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Food Lion Sesame Seed
1 tsp Food Lion Onion Powder
¼ tsp Food Lion Black Pepper
¼ tsp Food Lion Garlic Salt
¼ tsp Food Lion Ginger
1 ½ lb Butcher's Brand Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak
1. Mix all ingredients, except steak, in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steaks from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
3. Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
4. Heat small skillet on medium heat. Add sesame seed; cook and stir 2 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
5. Immediately pour out of hot pan to avoid over-toasting.
6. Prepare as directed, using 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves or thighs, in place of the steak.
7. Watch carefully to not over-reduce. Remove from heat. Place sliced beef on serving platter and drizzle sauce evenly over steak.