4 Boneless, Skinless Nature's Place Chicken Breast Halves
2 tbsp my essentials Butter
2 tbsp my essentials All Purpose Flour
1 Red Onion
8 oz Mushrooms
1 ½ cup my essentials Chicken Broth
2 tbsp Coarse-Grain Mustard
½ cup my essentials Sour Cream
3 tbsp Fresh Parsley
2 cups Food Lion Egg Noodles
1. In large non-stick fry pan, melt butter over high heat. Place flour in pie pan; add chicken and turn to coat well.
2. Place chicken in fry pan and cook, turning about 5 minutes to brown well on both sides.
3. Stir in onions, mushrooms and any unused flour. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes
4. In small bowl, whisk together chicken broth and mustard. Pour mixture into fry pan and stir. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in sour cream and parsley and simmer for 2 additional minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over cooked egg noodles.
6. To freeze, transfer Chicken Stroganoff to a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Let cool uncovered, for 20 minutes. Refrigerate, uncovered, until cold, about 30 minutes. Cover tightly and freeze until needed.
7. To thaw, transfer from freezer to refrigerator 12 - 24 hours before needed. Reheat in large, covered fry pan over medium-low heat. Bring to simmer and cook about 5 minutes.