Grilled Rotisserie Flavored Tilapia Recipe
2 tilapia filets
2 tablespoons Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
1 tablespoon cajun blackened seasoning
½ teaspoon whole dried thyme
½ teaspoon curry powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a medium size bowl, mix together all spices.
2. Rub filets evenly with oil on both sides.
3. Sprinkle filets with a light coating of spice mixture evenly on both sides.
4. Store remainder in a zip lock bag.
5. Marinate fish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat grill to medium heat, then grill filets 3 ½ minutes per side.
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs with Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze Recipe
1 medium zucchini cubed medium
1 large onion cubed medium
1 red bell pepper cubed medium
6 button mushrooms
1 cup fresh pineapple cubed medium
1 tablespoon Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence
4 wooden skewers - soaked in water for ½ hour
1. On skewers assemble vegetables and pineapple in any order.
2. Dusk kabobs evenly with Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence.
3. While Grilling over medium heat base with pineapple teriyaki glaze for 5 minutes per side.
Hawaiian Teriyaki Glaze Recipe
1 cup Hawaiian teriyaki sauce - Fresh market Brand
1 cup pineapple juice
2 table spoons corn starch
2 tablespoons water
1. In a medium size pot, over medium heat bring the first 3 ingredients to a boil.
2. Dissolve corn starch in water and pour into sauce while whisking.
4. Stop pouring when reached desired thickness.
Chef Barry Moody