Chicken Sausage Sliders Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 lbs. chicken sausage, sliced ½ inch thick
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon Spice delight All-Purpose Essence
½ cup onion, sliced thin
½ cup green bell pepper, sliced thin
2 cups pasta sauce (your favorite)
4 to 6 yeast rolls
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add sausage, basil and Spice Delight All-Purpose Essence to skillet.
3. Cook 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Add onion and bell pepper. Stir and cook for 3 minutes longer.
5. Add pasta sauce.
6. Turn down heat to simmer; cook for 5 minutes or until sausage is done.
7. Serve on rolls.
Chef Barry Moody, Spice Delight