Here are the recipes from Bin 33.....
Grilled Watermelon Vinaigrette:
4 cups Grilled seedless watermelon
2 Chopped Shallots
2 Tablespoons Grilled Chopped Ginger
1 Tablespoon Chopped Garlic
2 Tablespoons Honey
¼ Cup Rice wine Vinegar
¾ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons of Chopped Fresh Basil
1 Dash Sriracha
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Place all Ingredients in Blender and blend until smooth.
Strawberries and Sweet Cream Biscuits with Fresh Cream
1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
¼ Teaspoon Salt
4 Teaspoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
One Stick of Butter (unsalted)
¾ cup of Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large Bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Cut the butter into the flour with a pastry blender or your fingertips. The pieces should be the size of small peas.
- Measure cream; set aside 1 tablespoon. Add the remaining cream to the flour. And stir with a fork until the mixture just comes together. Lightly knead the dough a few times in the bowl, turn it out onto a lightly floured board, and roll out about ¾ inch thick.
- Cut six 2 inch circles or squares out of the dough. Reroll the scraps, if necessary.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet with parchment, and brush the tops with the tablespoon of cream.
- Bake for 17 minutes or until golden and done.
2 lbs Strawberries stemmed and sliced.
4 Tablespoons Sugar
Zest from one Lemon
Mix in a bowl and refrigerate for one hour.