Country Style Potato Salad Recipe
Makes 6 to 8 servings
3 pounds small red or Yukon Gold potatoes
4 boiled eggs, chopped
2 cups Hellman's mayonnaise
½ cup Wickles pickle relish
1/4 cup stone ground mustard
2 tablespoons Spice Delight All Purpose Essence
2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
1. Place potatoes in large sauce pot. Cover with cold water.
2. Bring to boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
3. Cook about 15 minutes or until fork tender.
4. Drain potatoes. Cool, then quarter potatoes.
5. Place potatoes in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients listed above.
6. Add mayonnaise mixture to potatoes and mix gently.
7. Serve with Baby Back BBQ Ribs.
Baby Back BBQ Ribs Recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 slab baby back pork ribs
1/4 cup Spice Delight BBQ Rub
¼ cup water
½ cup Spice Delight Sweet & Zesty BBQ Sauce
1. Rinse ribs and pat dry.
2. Dust both sides of ribs with Spice Delight BBQ Rub and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight or 24 hours best results.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees 15 minutes prior to cooking.
4. Bake for 1 hour.
5. After one hour, coat only top of ribs with Spice Delight BBQ sauce and bake 20 minutes longer.
6. Serve with Country Style Potato Salad.
Chef Barry Moody