S'more Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 stick of unsalted butter
3 8-oz. packages of cream cheese
1 10-oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
8-oz. sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups of mini marshmallows
To make the crust, melt the butter. Combine the graham crackers and sugar in a separate bowl and then add the butter and mix until combined. Take this mixture and spread on the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
1. Combine the cream cheese and the condensed milk until smooth.
2. Add eggs one by one, making sure each is incorporated.
3. Add the vanilla and the sour cream.
4. Mix in the chocolate chips. Add more if needed.
6. Combine 1 cup of the marshmallows.
7. Pour mixture into the springform pan (with the crust) and bake at 350 degrees for an hour, or until the center is not jiggling a lot.
8. Remove the cheesecake from the oven. While on a rack, spread the remaining cup of marshmallows onto the cheesecake and place it back into the oven for about 3 minutes, or until the marshmallows puff up.
9. Allow the cheesecake to rest 15 minutes before refrigerating. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
10. Before serving, take chocolate sauce and drizzle over the cheesecake.
Maple Bacon Cupcakes Recipe
(Yields 12 cupcakes)
1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
1 tablespoon of solidified bacon drippings
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Grade B maple syrup
2 1/2 cups self rising flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup whole milk
1 cup minced bacon cooked and drained
1. Fry about 8 slices of bacon in a pan (more if you wish). When cooked, pour the drippings into a bowl and refrigerate, as you will need this to make the batter.
2. When the fat has solidified, combine it in a bowl with the butter. Once mixed, add the brown sugar and maple syrup.
3. Mix in the eggs one by one until combined.
4. Sift the dry ingredients together.
5. Alternating between the milk and the flour mixture, add to the butter/sugar mixture until smooth.
6. Fold in the crumbled bacon.
7. Distribute the batter into a cupcake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in comes out smooth.
8. When cooled, frost with the Maple Buttercream Frosting and sprinkle with remaining bacon.
Maple Buttercream Frosting Recipe
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
4 tablespoons Grade B maple syrup
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Combine butter and syrup until combined.
2. On low speed, mix in powdered sugar in sections until combined. Add the whipping cream and mix on high until fluffy.
Rieves started baking a few years ago and decided to try it as a hobby last year. Her business is incorporated as a LLC in March.
She specializes in cheesecakes, but can make anything. Rieves says she is always up for a challenge.
The Unnamed Bakery caters to all. She creates vegan sweets as well as gluten-free, sugar-free and other alternatives based on my customers' needs.
For more information on how to contact her, visit her Facebook page or Twitter page.