We're showing you some quick and easy recipes with Chef Kyle Frederick from Zoe's Kitchen in Greensboro. These are semi-homemade and very delicious. You can try them at home and pick up the ingredients at Zoe's Kitchen at Friendly's Center.
Fresh Take Breakfast Hash
• 2 tubs Zoës Potato salad
• 3 stalks green onions (scallions)chopped
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
In heated skillet, combine Zoës Potato Salad and scallions. (We've been
known to add eggs, sausage or chorizo to our skillet too!) Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook until golden brown and heated through. Serve with your favorite breakfast items.
Yield: 4 portions
Fresh Take Pasta Bake
• 2 tubs Zoës Pasta Salad
• rotisserie chicken (pull meat into bite-sized pieces and discard skin)
• 2 cups marinara (or your favorite pasta sauce)
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella
• 12 oz. freshly sliced mozzarella cheese
• 2 freshly sliced tomatoes, in ½ inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x9 inch casserole dish. Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl. Transfer to casserole dish. Alternate rows of mozzarella and sliced tomatoes across the top of the casserole. Bake for 30 or 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Yield: Up to 8 servings