Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe
(yields 24 bites)
2- 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
2 cups granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter, slightly.
1 cup graham cracker crumbs (chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs are also good)
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup chocolate sauce
Cream Cheese Icing Recipe
Mini peanut butter cups, as garnish
To make crust: Combine crumbs with melted butter. Press into prepared lined mini-muffin pan.
1. Combine sugar and cream cheese.
2. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. Add sour cream. Set aside.
4. Melt peanut butter in microwave 20 seconds or until smooth. Keep an eye on it as not to burn it.
5. Divide melted peanut butter into lined cups. Let set.
6. Divide the cheesecake batter evenly. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until set.
7. Let the bites cool and then refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Top bites with cream cheese icing and chocolate sauce. Garnish with mini peanut butter bites.
You can find The Unnamed Bakery on Facebook on twitter: @theunnamedbakery. You can also place an order by calling 602-4729.
The Unnamed Bakery