Carlisle, KY-- About 30 people are looking for a new place to call home after losing their apartment to fire cause by a woman trying kill bed bugs.
Fire officials say a central Kentucky woman doused her couch in alcohol in an attempt to kill bed bugs, but dropped a lit cigarette on the furniture and started a fire.
WLEX-TV in Lexington reported that about 30 people in a Carlise apartment complex lost their homes in Friday night's blaze.
It took hours to get a handle on the out of control fire. Everyone made it out of the apartments, but four people were treated for smoke inhalation.