Greensboro, NC -- Greensboro police are investigating an early morning shooting at Club Inferno on S. Elm Street.
Officers received a call about a shooting around 2:33 a.m. When they arrived, they found two shooting victims, Quintero Lequay and Jerrell Dvonte, who were then transported to the hospital. Police said their injuries were non-life threatening.
Police say Justin Ferrell was not injured but instead the target of the shooting.
Officers arrested Micaiss Goddard and charged him with the following crimes:
- Two counts of Assault with Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill Inflicting Serious Injury
- One count of Assault with Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill
- Carrying Concealed Weapon
- Going Armed to the Terror of the People
- Discharging a Firearm in the City Limits
S. Elm St. is back open to traffic.
Greensboro Police/WFMY News 2