Cleveland, OH-- Attorneys have filed the Ariel Castro plea agreement with Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.
Last Friday, Ariel Castro appeared in court and pleaded guilty to all counts of holding, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight captive for 10 years.
Among the details from document obtained by WKYC:
Full copy of the plea agreement
- Castro will transfer the 2207 Seymour Avenue property to the Cuyahoga County Land Reutilization Corporation
- That protective orders will remain in effect
- That Castro cannot profit from from the commission of these crimes
- Castro will forfeit $22,268.83 in U.S. currency to the land
utilization corporation for use in securing and demolishing the property
- Any remaining funds will be turned over to the Cleveland Courage Fund
- Castro pleads guilty to 937 of the 977 counts against him
- Castro will have his family photo albums and personal clothing returned to him
- Castro will never be released from incarceration during the period of his remaining natural life for any reason
- The numerous and multiple 10-year life sentences will be served consecutively
- Castro will be classified as a Sexually Violent Predator and a Tier III sex offender