It's been five months since the fire at UNCG's Spartan Village Apartments. Firefighters said a propane heater caused the fire in the apartment building that was still under construction. That fire started on the second floor and spread to the attic because sprinklers were not yet installed. It caused $12 million worth of damage. No one was hurt in the fire. Wednesday, there was a much different scene at the off-campus apartments. Chancellor Linda Brady gave her State of the Campus address Wednesday morning and welcomed students to the brand new Spartan Village Wednesday afternoon.