(Winston-Salem, NC) -- After a collaborative investigation between the Winston-Salem Police Department and the Winston-Salem Fire Department, Andrew Keith Horton has been charged with six felonious counts of Burning of Personal Property, one felonious count of Attempted First Degree Arson, two felonious counts of Burning Other Structures and one felonious count of Setting Fire to Grass and Woodlands, for the arson fires located at:
• 226 N. Liberty St. (US Bankruptcy Court)
• 250 W. First St (Meridan Reality)
• 418 N Marshall St (Near Winston-Salem Journal)
• 107 E. Seventh St (NMR Textiles LLC)
• 319 Haled Street (Sunnyside Ministries)
• 125 S. Main St (Wingate Inn)
Mr. Horton's bond is $500,000 and his court date has been set for September 21, 2012.
Anyone with information regarding these fires is asked to call the Winston Salem Police Department or the Winston-Salem Fire Department at (336) 773-7700 or Crimestoppers at (336) 727-2800.